2. Drink the contents. Responsibly.
3. Remove the inner bag.
5. Stick them to the wine box in accordance with the pictures. The upper windows should be placed approx. ¼ inch (7mm) from the top of the box.
6. Cut two holes the diameter of a 5 pence piece 2 inches (50mm) from the front of the box and ¾ of an inch (20m) from the bottom of the box.
7. Cut two holes the diameter of 5 pence 2 ¼ inches (60mm) from the rear of the box and ¾ of an inch (20mm) from the bottom of the box.
8. For the axles
i) Take a sheet of A4 paper and trim it to a width of 7 inches (180mm).
ii) Fold the sheet vertically and cut along the fold with a paper knife.
iii) Place the two strips together and roll them tightly into a cylinder.
iv) Wrap Sellotape round the paper cylinder.
v) Plug the ends of the cylinder with Blutack. Remove surplus Blutack with a knife.
vi) Repeat for the second axle.
9. For the wheels stick the templates to a sheet of card and cut them out.
10. Attach a wheel to the end of each axle by pushing a drawing pin through the centre of the wheel into the centre of the axle.
11. Put the axles through the holes.
12. Attach the remaining wheels to the other ends of the axle.
That’s it! You too can enjoy the recreation of statesmen. Remember to join the club and share with the hashtag #BEEFSTEAKBUS – we’re all on the same bus!